New Referee Certification Requirements:
1. Set up a new account on www.minnesotasrc.com.
2. Pay the required registration fees.
3. Select the track you want, most likely Grade 8 track.
4. Complete the online training for your track, approximately 6 to 8 hours worth of online videos and tests. ** You will have to complete all of the online modules to finish the online training before you are allowed to sign up for a course.**
5. Sign up for and attend your classroom session (Grade 8: 8 hours classroom.)
6. If 18 years of age or older, complete the MYSA background check.
7. Complete your concussion training requirements, which is found here: http://www.cdc.gov/concussion/HeadsUp/online_training.html